1. This one is obviously a favorite... no explanation needed. It might not be the easiest face to read the time, but take solace in the fact that your watch is a cat. Come on. You know you want to.
2. I have been obsessed with this watch for a while now. It's the perfect bled of vintage and modern, and if you need a little help on a geography exam you're good to go.
3. I romanticize the hell out of Paris, so of course I had to include this gem. The rest of the watches in this shop are beautiful as well, so take a look around!
4. I've been lusting after wrap watches lately. They have so much texture, and they create such a complete look with just the one piece.
5. Okay before you get all "Are you high? This is the most boring watch I've ever seen!" go to the website. This is a make-your-own kind of deal here. You want to be bold and put your own face on a watch? Do it. Better yet, do it and then give it as a gift. Nothing says happy birthday like a little narcissism.
Give your wrist some lovin' and buy it a treat.